test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Claiming Specialization Points Rewards

I just bought the gamma vanguard starter pack, and I have spent 5 specialization points on the jem'hadar vanguard federation engineer I created, and am not able to claim the gamma recruit specialization rewards on that character. is there something I can type in or do to fix this, if not, please help!
2j4zi3k.jpg

Comments

• Options
    kirk2811kirk2811 Member Posts: 85 Arc User
    Same here, also can not claim joining a fleet reward in my Vanguard JH. Any solution?
  • Options
    wideningxgyrewideningxgyre Member Posts: 710 Arc User
    I have 10 points into Strategist and cannot claim the Gamma rewards on a Vanguard Jem.
    kirk2811 wrote: »
    Same here, also can not claim joining a fleet reward in my Vanguard JH. Any solution?

Have you played 20 hrs on that alt yet? I believe that some of the rewards cannot be claimed until you do - it prevents people from creating an alt, joining a fleet to get the reward, deleting the alt - rinse and repeat ad infinitum.
  • Options
    lordinsanelordinsane Member Posts: 274 Arc User
    It appears that for whatever reason the counter is set at -15 to start with - other people have reported they got the 1 point reward after having invested 16 points.
  • Options
    garvesnekanogarvesnekano Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    This was confirmed a bug by a bug finder in a previous discussion that has since disappeared All Jem'haddar Vanguard cant claim the spec point rewards...however normal jem'haddar is fine
  • Options
    thecallup1thecallup1 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    This was confirmed a bug by a bug finder in a previous discussion that has since disappeared All Jem'haddar Vanguard cant claim the spec point rewards...however normal jem'haddar is fine

Gee, that makes me feel great about spending 130 bucks.
  • Options
    jamieblanchardjamieblanchard Member Posts: 556 Arc User
    I also cannot claim the specialization rewards on my Jem'Hadar toon at this time. Will this be remedied soon?
    Resident TOS, G.I. Joe, Transformers and hair metal fangirl.

And knowing is half the battle!

21 'til I die!