test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Jham'Hadar FED Can't Enter P'Jham System

eristhevortaeristhevorta Member Posts: 1,049 Bug Hunter
What the title says ... at least I was able to finish the first episode with the Azure freighter (thankies for the fix) and now I can't finish the second episode. If we need a patch every episode to actually get done with the story arc for the new Dominion captains, this is gunna be a looong journey.
"Everything about the Jham'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris
Original Join Date: January 30th, 2010

Comments

• Options
    sparhawksparhawk Member Posts: 796 Arc User
    Confirmed, Federation Vanguard Jem'Hadar can't continue this mission. I'm guessing that all of these missions have to be adjusted for them to work properly.
  • Options
    magusshadowmoonmagusshadowmoon Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    Yes I can confirm also not working
  • Options
    cryshalsingcryshalsing Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    These aren't the only previous missions that are broken. I'm about ready to scrap my Jem toon until they fix it. This is a fatal flaw in the game for Jem Hadar toons and one that could cause new players to stop playing.
  • Options
    darthoricidarthorici Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    count me in on this,
  • Options
    jdfosterrocksjdfosterrocks Member Posts: 74 Arc User
    same with "hide and seek" - lackey system
    and "stop the signal" - bomari system
  • Options
    c0nd1t10nr3dc0nd1t10nr3d Member Posts: 638 Arc User
    Add me to the list of those experiencing the issue. No P'Jem'Hadar allowed in, apparently.
  • Options
    duke93535duke93535 Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    Same with me you can add me to the list of missions that are broken please fix? my jem'hadar character can not finish the second part of diplomat ic mission.
  • Options
    morden613morden613 Member Posts: 366 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    I reported this already, even before the patch, so this is something they should have known about.
  • Options
    picardocaptpicardocapt Member Posts: 81 Arc User
    You are lucky ... Ever since the VoL update, STO crashes a maximum of 5 seconds into PVE missions, new DS9 missions, interstellar space, and so on.

Basically, as it sits, the game has become ... unplayable ...
    "To baldly go, where no one has gone before"

• Options
    conceptz82conceptz82 Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    Same issue here, can do the first part but then when i go to p'jem i can't continue.
  • Options
    jdfosterrocksjdfosterrocks Member Posts: 74 Arc User
    "doomsday device" - donia system also not prompting. so that makes 4 missions unable to complete thus far into playing. still playing other missions to also report problems
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    With 32-Bit Client, I have no more crashes though. I really hope those unplayable FED missions will soon work ... at least they're not part of the Gamma Recruit rewards, but playing those short easy missions give quick XP for the Specializations.
  • Options
    siggurdursiggurdur Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    me to
  • Options
    picardocaptpicardocapt Member Posts: 81 Arc User
    With 32-Bit Client, I have no more crashes though. I really hope those unplayable FED missions will soon work ... at least they're not part of the Gamma Recruit rewards, but playing those short easy missions give quick XP for the Specializations.

Where to select, 32-bit mode ? I've looked under options in the STO launcher, yet this option isn't displayed (?)

"To baldly go, where no one has gone before"

• Options
    bloodyrizbloodyriz Member Posts: 1,756 Arc User
    Yeah this is problematic, and needs fixed soon. It's gonna drive people away otherwise. I am staying, but who knows who won't.​​
    signature.png
    We come in peace, SHOOT TO KILL!
  • Options
    c0nd1t10nr3dc0nd1t10nr3d Member Posts: 638 Arc User
    Although it wasn't mentioned in the patch notes, it's possible now to enter P'jem and continue the mission. I've only just got to P'jem so we'll see how it goes from here.

Thank you devs, you sneaky little devils, you! :smile:
  • Options
    And also other missions have finally been fixed now, good news. :)