What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Hidden Gems

2»

Comments

• Options
    trennantrennan Member Posts: 2,839 Arc User
    Another one I ran across, in the conference room of the first mission. A console showing the layout of Deep Space Nine.

2bxf2t.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator
    Mm5NeXy.gif
  • Options
    evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    Running through old missions so I can do Beyond the Nexus on my original main, seems they added Garak to The Temporal Front:

cCFqMhM.jpg

Edit: Missed this one at first, but they added Rom too

sDoXCfx.jpg
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • Options
    daqheghdaqhegh Member Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    THere's this amazing memorial at ESD -- and it includes Anton!!

35077144_10214921600486873_3676423264424427520_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=d481883ed48eb1fe4ad494aad2c63a1e&oe=5BA65F00
    My Old Blog about things that could and should have been added when I wrote it. Not sure what I want to do with it now. I'll just keep it available now that most of it is outdated.
  • Options
    bloodyrizbloodyriz Member Posts: 1,756 Arc User
    daqhegh wrote: »
    THere's this amazing memorial at ESD -- and it includes Anton!!

35077144_10214921600486873_3676423264424427520_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=d481883ed48eb1fe4ad494aad2c63a1e&oe=5BA65F00

While it is a gem, it is hardly hidden. As a matter of fact, when it went in they were very vocal about it.​​
    signature.png
    We come in peace, SHOOT TO KILL!
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,023 Community Moderator
    Its also on Qo'nos and New Romulus.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    iamjmphiamjmph Member Posts: 210 Arc User
    They added Garak in Rugen Skyl(sp?)'s place in Temporal Ambassador as well, and Kira was there for Temporal Front as well when i ran it today.
  • Options
    trennantrennan Member Posts: 2,839 Arc User
    iamjmph wrote: »
    They added Garak in Rugen Skyl(sp?)'s place in Temporal Ambassador as well, and Kira was there for Temporal Front as well when i ran it today.

Hmm.. hadn't got there yet. I got made the one delta recruit I was missing, a romulan one, got it to 17 and stopped. I'll have to pay attention when I get around to working on it, to see what else is around. If I can manage to stomach replaying all teh episodes.. /again/.

Mm5NeXy.gif
  • Options
    snowwolf#0563 snowwolf Member Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    Garak has also replaced Sky on the older missions in the Cardassian Struggle Arc.

Weyon has replaced Eraun in Facility 4028 etc..

Also Quark is in the Cardassian Struggle Arc missions.

Almost all of the changes are actually bugged, so you can re-view the list here.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline#/discussion/1241001/the-updated-missions-in-cardassian-struggle-arc-list-of-bugs
  • Options
    where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    Garak has also replaced Sky on the older missions in the Cardassian Struggle Arc.

Weyon has replaced Eraun in Facility 4028 etc..

Also Quark is in the Cardassian Struggle Arc missions.

Almost all of the changes are actually bugged, so you can re-view the list here.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline#/discussion/1241001/the-updated-missions-in-cardassian-struggle-arc-list-of-bugs

Oh this is cool. :) Maybe I will wait for another patch or two before leveling up more of my Delta Recruits.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    Why, not a secret per se, but I loved how, in Quark's Lucky Seven, one of the items in the Iconian vault was a lock box! Along with a voice-text, to say you need a key to open it! :) That bit of humor really added to an already stellar episode!
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • Options
    daqheghdaqhegh Member Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    bloodyriz wrote: »
    While it is a gem, it is hardly hidden. As a matter of fact, when it went in they were very vocal about it.​​

I hadn't seen it before. Prior to this month I've been offline for 2 1/2 years. I apologize for thinking it's cool. I kinda wish Mark Leonard was on it, but it's still pretty great.
    My Old Blog about things that could and should have been added when I wrote it. Not sure what I want to do with it now. I'll just keep it available now that most of it is outdated.
  • Options
    bloodyrizbloodyriz Member Posts: 1,756 Arc User
    While it is a gem, it is hardly hidden. As a matter of fact, when it went in they were very vocal about it.

I hadn't seen it before. Prior to this month I've been offline for 2 1/2 years. I apologize for thinking it's cool. I kinda wish Mark Leonard was on it, but it's still pretty great.

No need to apologize for thinking it's cool, it IS cool.​​
    signature.png
    We come in peace, SHOOT TO KILL!
  • Options
    steaensteaen Member Posts: 644 Arc User
    I love little easter eggs such as these.

To add to the list of references on the Promenade Directory, the 'Jupiter Mining Corporation' is from Red Dwarf.
  • Options
    r0m#7631 r0m Member Posts: 134 Arc User
    rattler2 wrote: »
    latest?cb=20170822010641

MST3K! B) That's some cool stuff.
  • Options
    where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User

If you click on it...there are more pages.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    schloopdooschloopdoo Member Posts: 373 Arc User
    Chirugeon Ghee P'Trell, the Andorian genetic therapist who Federation Captains save from Gorn bent on collecting augment technology, has appropriately been replaced by a subject matter expert on augmentation - Doctor Julian Bashir.