test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Some problems with the mission right after the conference on DS9 (enemies spawn into the walls)

littlesarbonnlittlesarbonn Member Posts: 486 Arc User
I honestly don't remember the name of the mission, but it's the first one after the introduction where Odo has you attend a meeting and then an invasion takes place. You go to the back area of DS9 and you have to defeat a bunch of Hurq guys who are trying to sabotage the station.

The one problem I kept running into was enemies were spawning into the walls, meaning there was absolutely no way to fight them. You can't target them, they can sometimes shoot you, but mostly what ends up happening is you can't move the mission forward for the longest time and your BOs just remain right there trying to fight something they can't actually fight.

With me, eventually they timed out, but it took forever, and it really made the mission very unsatisfying. But the specific bug is that the enemies just spawn in the walls rather than in the combat area itself. This is one of those problems from the game that used to happen years ago.
Fleet Admiral Duane Gundrum, U.S.S. Merrimack
Fleet Admiral Ventaxa Proxmire, U.S.S. Shaka Walls Fell
Blog: http://www.sarbonn.com/?page_id=1990
Foundry series: Bob From Accounting & For the Sake of the Empire