test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Graphical clipping issue with female Cardassian neck (June 14th)

cassilda#7197 cassilda Member Posts: 86 Arc User
I've to report another graphical bug after the resolution of clipping issue between neck and torso for Cardassian characters.
When a female character change position with her head, some strange triangular polygonal shapes emerges from the lower part of the neck.

Cardassian_Bug01.jpg
Cardassian_Bug02.jpg
Cardassian_Bug03.jpg
Cardassian_Bug04.jpg
Cardassian_Bug05.jpg
Cardassian_Bug06.jpg

The bug present itself with clothes that don't cover neck and shoulders of a character. I'm not sure if it happens with men, unfortunately I have used all my character slots and I cannot verify.
Post edited by cassilda#7197 on

Comments

• Options
    After today patch I went to the tailor to see if the issue was fixed and it's still there. I took two new pictures of the neck clipping glitch.

xdz7gx.jpg
    ogmo36.jpg
  • Options
    philhodgsonphilhodgson Member Posts: 123 Arc User
    There seems to be an issue with both male and female - it's to do with how the wider neck connects to the body. Strangely enough in the Cardassian Uniforms, the female neck appears to be correct, but the male neck seems to widen out above where the shoulders widen out, so there is a noticeable ridge.
  • Options
    I'm using the newly released canon uniform and unfortunately, the female uniform looks bugged. It seems to be an issue related to the neck itself rather than what the character is wearing.