test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Season 14.5 bugs

tmghost7729#8985 tmghost7729 Member Posts: 455 Arc User
edited May 2018 in PS4 Gameplay Bug Reports
-Some objects flicker - usually objects that have an/are an animation (the solar flares from stars flicker and don't render properly in sector space, or the waterfalls behind the main building on Fleet Colony, for example)

-Some EPG/Temporal/Science abilities (like Temporal Anomalies caused by the clickie from Paradox Dreadnought console) have a square/box around them in space combat, making it look really awful.

-The rifts in UAA don't look right either. Seems almost ANYTHING THAT USES A PARTICLE EFFECT is having problems in this update (Singularity ship explosions, Plasma torpedo explosions, Subspace Vortex, and so on and so forth...).

-Borg Assimilated Engines trail in sector space looks different/changed/not WAI

-Occasional RANDOM crashes to desktop occur.
Edit: Seems most crashes happen on map transfers.

-"Quick Menu", accessible by holding the X button has the order of options thrown around with "Visit Shuttle Bridge" as the top option, instead of "Chat" that was top until now, making it really inconvenient (people want Chat at the top) , plus the order of things makes it look really disorganized

@engineerb4#4806
Post edited by tmghost7729#8985 on

Comments

• inviz345#9290 inviz345 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    it had full overflowing bag and i got 60 out of 84 inventory. and can turn in the. renagadge regret
  • flimjam#3426 flimjam Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    I think everyone has experienced most, if not all, of these problems. The majority of blue-screen crashes seem to happen when switching characters from what I've heard. It hasn't happened to me yet, though.

In Undine Assault (advanced, but most likely regular too), the subspace bubbles aren't always visible until they're right in front of you or you look at them from a certain camera angle. It's difficult to avoid running into them when you can't always see them.

I've also seen instances where the dreadnought ship vanishes from view but is still there shooting and being shot at by the AI ships.

I'm looking forward to a quick resolution of these issues.

• babyconanbabyconan Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    i log in after months of not playing on my ps4 and found all my star ship/bridge officers weapons were gone mark 14 or 15 i think. i don't really know what mark it was i know it was something passed mark 10