test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Ship Model issue

lostcause212lostcause212 Member Posts: 160 Arc User
Since installing the Assimilated Subtranswarp Engines on one of my ships I've noticed a strange graphical glitch when it travels above ~Transwarp 15. For some reason the ship seems to randomly flash between the normal high-detail model and the low-detail model usually used when I leave to the game in the background to multitask. I have only observed this on the Mirror Universe Retrofit, as I have not been able to reproduce the bug on the T6 Exploration Cruiser. In addition this glitch only presents itself in sector space; during combat instances and other maps where the ship runs at impulse speeds the model is unaffected.

Just wondering if anyone else has encountered this and if there's any idea what's causing it.

yjIzVE9.png

Comments

• Options
    cindyalvarezcindyalvarez Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Only problem i noticed is when you turn like on a Defiant Class the bridge looks like it been smashed like a giant hole total flat and there is no bridge there. and plus on the Ambassadors Class when you look at the front of it the deflector doesn't look like a defletor it looks like a giant blue octagon with no structure at all.
  • Options
    captinstevencaptinsteven Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I'm going have to agree on what Cindyalvarez said on Defiant when turning the bridge looks smashed like a giant hole and plus on the front of the Ambassador it does look like the Deflector is missing Cause the same thing happens on the Constitution Class Deflector it appears missing.