test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Claiming rewards for The breach on all characters

Hey just finished event The Breach, got all the rewards on my main, but can't claim on my other characters.
Has the procedure changed?

Comments

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,068 Community Moderator
    Should either be in the event rep store or DL reclaim store. One of the two.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    indysharkindyshark Member Posts: 1,544 Arc User
    You do realize the reward for your other characters is only the console?
  • Options
    tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    you can claim the console in the dil store.
  • Options
    captdux#0939 captdux Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    O.K. thanks everyone.

LLAP
  • Options
    dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    Yeah, if all my toons got all the loot as an account unlock I'd not have to run the Breach 112 times. :(
  • Options
    ichaerus1ichaerus1 Member Posts: 986 Arc User
    I'm running it about...13 times a day, one per character. Since all but one had the project from last year up, for the Furiadon's Fangs. It's draining, but I'll end up with a bunch of reputations all hitting T5, and enough dilithium to finish getting my fleet's mine to T3. :smile:
  • Options
    ichaerus1 wrote: »
    I'm running it about...13 times a day, one per character. Since all but one had the project from last year up, for the Furiadon's Fangs. It's draining, but I'll end up with a bunch of reputations all hitting T5, and enough dilithium to finish getting my fleet's mine to T3. :smile:

Geez, that's a lot of time each day (assuming you aren't one of those pathetic afkers). My 8 toons takes ~2hrs to do.
  • Options
    wintermutevreswintermutevres Member Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited March 2018
    Geez, that's a lot of time each day (assuming you aren't one of those pathetic afkers). My 8 toons takes ~2hrs to do.

Well if you have a fast ship and don't waste time shooting hard points and turrets in the trench and dont kill voth in the subpower core room and just save ships and open pillars and shoot crystal on your way from ship to ship it takes about 7 minutes. If you have a fast ship built for Breach speedrun it can be done even faster. It takes me around 1hr 40-50 min to do 13 toons.
  • Options
    binebanebinebane Member Posts: 557 Arc User
    anybody done that "assault exterior" optional? is that even possible to do now? seen going to 65% but never above it.
  • Options

Well if you have a fast ship and don't waste time shooting hard points and turrets in the trench and dont kill voth in the subpower core room and just save ships and open pillars and shoot crystal on your way from ship to ship it takes about 7 minutes. If you have a fast ship built for Breach speedrun it can be done even faster. It takes me around 1hr 40-50 min to do 13 toons.

Wow, is that when pugging or in a group of people who know what they are doing? :D
    Occasionally, I get runs with 7 or 8 minutes left on the timer, but more likely its 2.

Doing pug runs I, or someone, always zips to the breach spot so that part goes fast. As for not killing the Voth in the sub-core room... most times ignoring the Voth results in more time used cause people get killed and some fight the Voth so dps is split. I've had runs where we kill the Voth first then do the cores and still finish with 7mins on the clock. And other runs that don't even beat the 15min optional. (usually when there's some AFKer or 2 in the run) :s
  • Options
    lnbladelnblade Member Posts: 410 Arc User
    binebane wrote: »
    anybody done that "assault exterior" optional? is that even possible to do now? seen going to 65% but never above it.
    Someone in one of my global channels managed to complete that optional on Advanced last night, he reported no difference in the rewards he got at the end of the run. So it's basically a useless optional objective and you're not missing anything when it doesn't get completed
  • Options
    sovereign010sovereign010 Member Posts: 636 Arc User
    The upside to doing it for each character daily is that as well as the console you get the dilithium rewards. I've got all 10 of my toons through it this way and am saving up leftover transmissions for next time, as you get more dil per item that way.
  • Options
    warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    The dilithium reward is not time-efficient. Not even if you can do it in 7 minutes every time.
  • Options
    ichaerus1ichaerus1 Member Posts: 986 Arc User

Hats to you. Ive done it about 12 times in one single character and not every day and i am hyper mega burned out already. 13 times a day per character???? jeezus. You must have the will and patience of a god. Not to mention all the time you need to do that, but i guess if you dont have a life, its understandable.

I mean, keeping in mind the price is just a melee weapon.. they should give you guys a price for repeating the same boring thing over and over again without even blinking. lol.

Oh, believe me. It's taking its toll on me. I'm to the point where I take quick power naps, but even then, I've been picking up dream sequences of the flight, hearing the booms, even that damned little crackle from when someone hits the fake core, and your ship flies around for a few like it **** its pants. What I've done, is cranked up the speed(including using Aux2ID, Evasive Maneuvers, EP2E3, Rock n Roll), and just bee-lined for the breach door. I rescue the ships, play with the cores, cuss really loudly whenever a fake core is swiped, then hit the pumper after the core blows up. Hit the boff boosts on the way out. Usually we finish with about 8-9 minutes to spare. In a pug.

Miracle Worker Primary(because Simplified Plumbing for fighting), Pilot Secondary. In a Rezreth, Bortasqu', DSD, Lukari Dorito ship, Plesh Tral, or one of my other ships. each one has a boff that fields Aux2ID copies, and EP2E copies. Some of my ships also use the competitive wargames engine for the additional speed boost when you hit a beam/cannon ability. Gotta go fast! When you hit the turret clusters, if none attack you, hit that impulse button. Cloak also helps, if you're able to avoid getting gassed by plasma.

And yes, I know, it's "just a melee weapon," but it's one that I fell in love with for the look, the animations, and the stance change. I wish it was account unlock, but with all my extra pylons sitting on the project, I might as well clear it out, and get them all the dil package and T5 reputation progress. I'll peek at this thread in a bit, but.....Pylons are left unattended, and they need an adult. Will return soon! :s
  • Options
    gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User

Same here, 1 or two hours if I play with all of them... there is a serious lack of dilithium in my fleet!
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    warpangel wrote: »
    The dilithium reward is not time-efficient. Not even if you can do it in 7 minutes every time.

Thanks for not providing examples that would be efficient. ;)
    The MOST efficient would be going to work and then buying Zen in the pure time to Dil calculations!
    Even at the minimum wage of $7.25 = 725 Zen = 184,875 Dil. (assuming 255Dil per Zen)
    Even at your stated 7mins, you'd run 14 runs in 1.63hrs and only make 50,000. :D
  • Options
    warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    warpangel wrote: »

Thanks for not providing examples that would be efficient. ;)
    I thought everyone knew it was admiralty and maybe occasionally CCA for quick filler. That is why nobody plays much of queues anymore.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,068 Community Moderator

I think I've seen it up to 70% but I've NEVER seen it complete.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    rattler2 wrote: »
    I think I've seen it up to 70% but I've NEVER seen it complete.
    that's because it disappears if anyone triggers the reach marker for the main objective. Also.... you kinda have to wait for several of the nodes to respawn. The completion percentage seems to require the same number of kills that it did back when you did 3 trenches simultaneously.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg