test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Could we get holo bridge officers of TNG characters?

Question in title, basically. Since we have gotten some from other shows, what about TNG?

Comments

• Options
    stobot#7771 stobot Member Posts: 62 Arc User
    Cool idea. Not sure if it will ever happen officially due to likeness rights, but you can do some pretty fun things in the costume editor with alien boffs:

f9kbymhyiuk01.jpg

If you like those you can find all of the slider settings here:

https://redd.it/83c927

There are also links at the bottom of the post to TOS and Kelvin timeline crews.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,022 Community Moderator
    Well... they made a Season 1 Worf for the TNG anniversary...
    It honestly depends on several factors.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    faxmachine#9639 faxmachine Member Posts: 120 Arc User
    Cool idea. Not sure if it will ever happen officially due to likeness rights, but you can do some pretty fun things in the costume editor with alien boffs:

f9kbymhyiuk01.jpg

If you like those you can find all of the slider settings here:

https://redd.it/83c927

There are also links at the bottom of the post to TOS and Kelvin timeline crews.

Wow. Color me impressed.
  • Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,513 Arc User
    They got the likeness rights to the TOS boffs as part of AOY. They could possibly do a Voyager set but for TNG it would just be Geordi and Worf.
  • Options
    usskentuckyusskentucky Member Posts: 402 Arc User
    I just want an away team of all Wesley Crushers.
  • Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,513 Arc User
    I just want an away team of all Wesley Crushers.

If they all have the Traveler "time stop" skill to freeze enemies that could be deadly.
  • Options
    jtoney3448jtoney3448 Member Posts: 642 Arc User
    Id by a holo pack of TNG/Voy/Ent/DS9 boffs if they were reasonably priced like $25 for TNG or something. I would buy the TOS one but its not for sale. Limited time stuff is rather stupid considering how much future money you miss out on, like mine for that as of nowish.