test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Ship Tailor missing advanced options

hardsalehardsale Member Posts: 20 Arc User
edited March 2018 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
advanced options button is missing since last patch unable to mix and match ship parts or change patterns

Comments

• Options
    agonyboothagonybooth Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I'm curious about this as well as it seems to only be a problem with some people, not all.
  • Options
    axalon1701axalon1701 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I'm going to pop in to say I'm having this problem too. It's a bummer because I was thinking of seeing what the 3D Print of my Yorktown-class would go for, but my particular ship has the Odyssey-class pylons, but when I bring up the options, it automatically defaults to a different ship.
  • Options
    chritmarsh#4963 chritmarsh Member Posts: 62 Arc User
    Has anyone had any luck with this yet? Or at least heard anything about this problem being addressed? I've been fighting with the people in support, just trying to figure out wtf, and I just keep getting the run around. I would like to 3D Print my ship as well, but not if I can't make some alterations. I also wanted to puchase a new T-6 ship from the C-Store, but there is no way in hell I'm going to spend the money if I can't have access to the advanced customization. Any information anyone has on this would be GREATLY appreciated.
    "Today is a good day to die... but I'd rather go to Risa."-Fleet Admiral Christopher D. Marshall
    O1P2m6v.png