test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

BOFF's changing rarity when commissioned

I've reported this before but they just acknowledged it and nothing was done but it's become more frequent recently.

On one of my characters I had two purple Gorn BOFF's I wanted to commission, I commissioned them but after selecting them they had changed to blue quality. This has happened now on different characters with different officers something like 8 or 9 times now.

As well, if I select an officer and change them to a training manual (usually one of the higher grade ones) I usually end up getting a random white training manual instead.

Same thing has happened for a number of months, not every time but enough that it's a really annoying issue that they only acknowledge and ignore so far. I'm hoping they'll get around to doing something.

Comments

• Options
    tmghost7729#8985 tmghost7729 Member Posts: 455 Arc User
    That is pretty standard as the real rarity gets calculated per their traits AFTER opening/commissioning them. What I read, has been on PC like this forever. Not really an issue. It is really the traits that matter, anyway.

As far as "white" training manuals - have heard others having this issue on occasion, but I have not experienced this on my toons (PS4, btw).