test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Black Alert Clones invisible when using Saucer Separation

berserkerkitten8berserkerkitten8 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
edited January 2018 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I know this is very specific and it's very minor and absolutely not game-breaking, but...
I put the Black Alert ship trait on my T6 Fleet Dreadnought. The trait works, but the cloned ships are completely invisible. I see the fun little lightning effect, I can hear and see the torpedo attacks, but there are no visible clone ships at all. I'm guessing that's because Saucer Separation is causing them to glitch out. Not sure there's anything that can be done about it and it's not super important, but if at all possible, it would be nice to see the extra ships. I don't know if any other ships are affected by this problem.
They're not called respect tokens...
Post edited by berserkerkitten8 on

Comments

• Options
    trezvuy11111trezvuy11111 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    They are not always visible to everyone. In fact very bad trait
  • Options
    chasequinnellchasequinnell Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    That's unfortunate. Hopefully they fix this.
    ussredeemer02_sig.png
  • Options
    berserkerkitten8berserkerkitten8 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited January 2018
    I can now confirm that saucer separation is in fact what causes the clones to turn invisible. I've recorded a video where I'm using Black Alert with the saucer attached and the clone is perfectly visible (at 0:59). Then I use saucer separation (1:43) and the clones no longer show up from that point on. Probably an engine limitation. Not sure anything can be done to fix that. On a slightly related note, Rock & Roll also doesn't work when the saucer is separated.

Aforementioned video: https://youtu.be/QNrK_MyGnuw
    Post edited by berserkerkitten8 on
    They're not called respect tokens...