test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Reclaiming equipment and account unlocks

I would like to request a few things about reward equipment(like the recent mirror invasion pistols) ship equipment etc.

As many know under the Dilithium store tab there's a reclaim section. I'd really REALLY love it that any piece of equipment from a mission once I claim it a first time, any equipment off a ship like dual aux cannons off my tier 6 vestas etc be able to reclaim them off that menu.

Not have to claim a ship over and OVER again if I want a module.

Also I would love the event weapons to be reclamable at will and once you do it once on the account, it's an account unlock. Sure if I want the 50k Dilithium and marks I have to do that over and over. But if I just want that unique weapon, just allow me to do it once and account unlock. Please?

And since like the Cochrane shotgun has the infinity symbol meaning they level match, any chance they can be unlocked at level 1......PLEASE? Pretty please. Romulan ale on top?

I know asking a lot here, it does drive a captain nuts.
afMSv4g.jpg
Star Trek Battles member. Want to roll with a good group of people regardless of fleets and not have to worry about DPS while doing STFs? Come join the channel and join in the fun!

http://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1145998/star-trek-battles-channel-got-canon/p1

Comments

• Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,512 Arc User
    >> Also I would love the event weapons to be reclamable at will and once you do it once on the account, it's an account unlock. Sure if I want the 50k Dilithium and marks I have to do that over and over. But if I just want that unique weapon, just allow me to do it once and account unlock. Please?

They did that for this Mirror Invasion event. Account wide unlock, wish granted.

Some older event gear appears in the phoenix pack, so they've at least listened to us about there being some way to get old shinies.
  • Options
    talonxvtalonxv Member Posts: 4,257 Arc User
    Oh ok. Well didn't finish the event but next time mirror comes about I can finish it. But far as ship consoles/weapons/equipment, really would love it.
    afMSv4g.jpg
    Star Trek Battles member. Want to roll with a good group of people regardless of fleets and not have to worry about DPS while doing STFs? Come join the channel and join in the fun!

http://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1145998/star-trek-battles-channel-got-canon/p1
  • Options
    postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 2,899 Arc User
    For some odd reason the MI pistols got buried in the dil store and not beside the other event based account unlocks.

I remember getting the message about account unlock but as they were missing from beside the others I assumed it was a bug (or server lag similar to admiralty stuff not arriving until a relog or zone change) until I stumbled across them while picking hangar pets up on an alt.