test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Character Previews in Tailor Not Showing

capchampioncapchampion Member Posts: 1 Arc User
In the Tailor, character previews do not show up and there is a pixelated line instead. This is on all characters (including BOffs) and all outfits.

I'd like this to be fixed soon, as I bought a few new outfits in the sales and would love to preview them before applying them.

Comments

• nickhurlnickhurl Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    I have a related problem. Everything in the character customisation is fine except for the preview figure on the right side, which is box pixelated around the edges of the figure, so I can still see what I am changing.(wish the colours where better labelled though, for those of us who are colour blind one way or another)
    Ship customisation is fine. No pixels showing there.
    Tried different AA & Anisotropic settings etc, but nothing helps.
  • kivas1987kivas1987 Member Posts: 1 New User
    > @capchampion said:
    > In the Tailor, character previews do not show up and there is a pixelated line instead. This is on all characters (including BOffs) and all outfits.
    >
    > I'd like this to be fixed soon, as I bought a few new outfits in the sales and would love to preview them before applying them.

Same issue here. Has anyone heard if they are working on this. I started a support ticket and was old to go to the forums and leave a thread. Not sure what good this is going to do since the last posts were in 2017.
  • kaithan1975kaithan1975 Member Posts: 947 Arc User
    kivas1987 wrote: »
    > @capchampion said:
    > In the Tailor, character previews do not show up and there is a pixelated line instead. This is on all characters (including BOffs) and all outfits.
    >
    > I'd like this to be fixed soon, as I bought a few new outfits in the sales and would love to preview them before applying them.

Same issue here. Has anyone heard if they are working on this. I started a support ticket and was old to go to the forums and leave a thread. Not sure what good this is going to do since the last posts were in 2017.

It's not a game bug. Turn off on demand patching then run force verify. If that doesn't fix your problem it's most likely your video card can't render the image at your current settings.