test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Cannot activate Chronometric Inversion Field

I am having trouble with the Chronometric Inversion Field BOff ability. I trained my Temporal Operative BOff in Chronometric Inversion Field I and slotted it in the Lieutenant Universal/Temporal Operative Seat of my T6 Brigid Multi-Mission Surveillance Explorer. However, I cannot activate the ability in space combat, no matter how close I am to my selected target or at which angle it is to my ship. The button just stays gray all the time. Other temporal abilities are working just fine (Channeled Deconstruction I, Entropic Cascade I, Timeline Collapse I). Am I missing something? Has anybody else experienced similar issues?

Thanks for your help!

Comments

• Options
    hamtidamti#1438 hamtidamti Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    I just checked Chronometric Inversion Field II with otherwise identical settings and it works like a charm... still gray for level I... seems to be a bug indeed.
  • Options
    Does anyone have an idea why I can use Chronometric Inversion Field II but NOT Chronometric Inversion Field I?

How can I resolve this bug?
  • Options
    Alright, I narrowed the bug down to my Krenim Science BOff trained as a Temporal Operative. If I slot another BOff trained as a Temporal Operative, Chronometric Inversion Field I works without any issue. This is really weired...

Still, would be great to use the Temporal Operative abilities with the Krenim BOff I specifically purchased for this task... is there any chance to "reset" the BOff to train her the temporal abilities from scratch again and by this maybe resolve the issue?