test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Overflow Bag not opening

dwolf1400dwolf1400 Member Posts: 37 Arc User
I had some things deposited into the overflow bag, After cleaning out some room in my inventory I wen't to the Bag to try to empty it and it won't open, I hit the Bag button and it does nothing, Tried orbiting ESD and actually inside ESD. and can't clear them.

Comments

• Options
    sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,471 Arc User
    Have you tried logging out and then logging back in again to see if you can open the overflow bag?
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • Options
    dwolf1400dwolf1400 Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    Got it... Thanks. Had a few keys in there....
  • Options
    zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,764 Arc User
    You know, I moved from ESD to Orgit to the Open Space map of the Beta Quad. and my ship would not move, at Warp or otherwise. I, too, had to log out and back in to get my ship to move again.

I wonder if this is related to all of the rubberbanding that going on just now.
    f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
  • Options
    aftulusaftulus Member Posts: 668 Arc User
    edited November 2017
    I have this problem alot. You either have to log in and out or exit the game or there is a command called /lootcancel or something that will unstick it without relogging.
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Yes, this has been a problem for years. The /lootcancel mentioned above is the quickest way to resolve this.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns