test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Odd behavior with [Over] Weapons after 10/19 Patch

emerald381emerald381 Member Posts: 47 Arc User
I just wanted to report some strange behavior I observed when using [Over] Weapons after the 10/19 patch. When firing any [Over] weapon, an icon appears with the rest of the buff/debuff small icons. This icon appears as a starfleet symbol with a green background and says [Over] when I mouse-hover over it. In the past, this icon would only appear when an [Over] proc occurred and would have a 5 second timer in which the triggered overload would fire (to account for the weapon firing cycles). However, now it immediately appears when firing the weapon and builds up stacks for each shot of an [Over] weapon that is fired. I was unable to tell if this was only a visual bug or if it is actually interfering with the proper functionality of the [Over] weapon proc.

If you would like additional detail or have any questions, please let me know and I will see what else I can get. Thanks for your attention!

Comments

• Options
    where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    I am, also, noticing strange things going on with these icons....

In particular an icon for an Asynchronous field pops up along with an animation on my shields. It actually is the same icon as Quantum Slipstream Drive?

And the Raider Flanking icon looks different....and I been trying to find said icon in the wiki but so far with no success. Unless they made a new icon for raiders and Raider Flanking on the Fed side...

I guess, I have to keep looking at this stuff.

I will try to find pictures and exact names later when I bring up my game...but for now I am making breakfast for everyone. LOL!
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    edited October 2017
    Yea I noticed that too...
    0zxlclk.png