test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Sudden Crashes

After latest maintenance getting occasional sudden crashes for no apparent reason at all.

@abstrusrejoinder#9208

Comments

• Options
    fcedfced Member Posts: 385 Arc User
    Sudden and very frequent crashes, I got more than 20 crashes since yesterday :)
    Please fix this Cryptic...
    PS4 / PS3 - Star Trek online (Trekkie) - Neverwinter - Mass Effect 1/2/3 Fan, I like Andromeda - Main language : Français - Secondary language : English - Third language : Forget you won't like it...
  • Options
    alfred#7355 alfred Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    Same here. Very annoying! Getting more frequent.
    Running a 100mb glassfiber, no WiFi, direct line to console. Please look into this.
    The new uniforms are nice though.. :)
  • Options
    smiracle36smiracle36 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    Very frequently crashing. In the middle of game play. Every time I get past level 21 in the arena it crashes. 1/2 of the time before that. What's the point of having a scaling reward event if the game crashes EVERY time you're looking at a significant (for this player) reward? Very not cool. New uniforms are very cool though.
  • Options
    flimjam#3426 flimjam Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    Before starting the Sompek event, close the game and reboot the console, then start the event once back online. It seems to make it more stable based on my experience. All five of us on the team did that last night and all 5 of us were able to make it level 82 with no crashes.
  • Options
    sleepwalker#8777 sleepwalker Member Posts: 128 Arc User
    i posted it already in the other crash-treat.. defo reboot your console before going to the sompek-arena ;)
    i had no single sompek-crash doing it that way.. but it only works for 1 run
  • Options
    smiracle36smiracle36 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    Will try the reboot "fix." I certainly hope this works because its crashing in about 75% of the matches I'm playing. Thank you!
  • Options
    sleepwalker#8777 sleepwalker Member Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    it worked 100% for me.. but with the new patch(today), it should be fixed now.. lets hope the best.. just downloading it
  • Options
    luke5412#3423 luke5412 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    Nope. Still crashing. Not as much, but it's still doing it
  • Options
    euclidese8euclidese8 Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    looked everywhere in this forum and i see noone talk about a crash because of pm-ing someone else, or even pinting at someone else with the mouse ingame, i've heard in chat ingame that i'm not allone
    This crashes started after the last maintenance of 26 october. Saw in the German forum of STO someone mention this crash as well.
    Am i inhere this forum the only one or does it happen to others too?
  • Options
    flimjam#3426 flimjam Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    What is pinting at someone else with the mouse mean? Is this PM issue something that's only happening on the PC version of the game? I haven't had any issue with private messages on the PS4.