test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Off Duty Uniforms

Cannot get any non-uniform outfits

Bought the 250,000 latinum clubwear thing.

I go to tailor

Says my current uniform. Beneath this "4 outfit slots available"
I go to create new uniform
In the Choose Outfit Type it just says Uniform.

Others have formal wear, clubwear etc. This is for my Fed Bajoran, and KDF Ferasan, both at level 60. At no point since May have i been able to use tailor for non-uniform outfits. Xbox One user, STO lifetime subscriber. I've been in teams and parties with fleet members who don't have this issue though
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    aodhan#2460 aodhan Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    And this seems to say peer to peer support. And that i have to report the bugs in game. Any clue how i do this? Last time i had an issue arc sent me a link to here, but i never seem to be able IN game support
  • Options
    commreaper#3922 commreaper Member Posts: 1 New User
    I'm also having the exact same issue.
    Did arc ever get to fixing it for you
  • Options
    unscjon117#6939 unscjon117 Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    I had a similar issue awhile back; seemed to get it working, then happened again when I tried to set up a costume in the slot immediately below the first one.

As I understand it, the first slot is always restricted to Uniform only, so that a) they have something suitable to display on the character selection screen when you're in space, and b) when you move from a map that allows all types (e.g. Risa ground) to one that doesn't (e.g. ESD ground), they have a known, allowed costume to default to.

The issue I've seen is that, when setting up a costume in the second slot for the first time, it wants to copy what's in the first slot and, since that only allows Uniform, only offers Uniform as a choice. My "workaround" was to simply go ahead and create the costume in the second slot as Uniform, save it, then go back to it and change it to whatever type I actually wanted there - and found it now offered other choices. I've had the same exact issue when setting up a costume in slot 6 (directly below slot 1): it only offers Uniform as a choice - even if the one in slot 5 (far right end of first row) is something else.

This seems to be a UI issue: it gets confused between what the slot should allow and what it's trying to copy from, rather than simply restricting to only Uniform if in slot 1 and allowing everything without restriction in all other slots. They really need to fix this, but I'm guessing that if it can be worked around at all, management would rather leave it broken rather than fix something that doesn't affect their own wallet.