test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Dranuur Colony - Collect Luxuries mini game bugged

ilithynilithyn Member Posts: 903 Arc User
I was playing this mini game and had completed it twice collecting a total of 225 Luxuries. When I did it a third time to get the last 25 to complete the mission, nothing dropped upon completion.
I've done the game twice more but without anything dropping. Nor can I drop the mission itself so I'm stuck.
Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end of it.

Comments

• Options
    Beaming up to my ship, leaving the system and then re-enter fixed it.

Still annoying though
  • Options
    gearjammer11965gearjammer11965 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    I tried the Luxury Mini game for the past 2 days and it won't give me any rewards. Will try the beam up and out routine to see if it works for me.
  • Options
    dirlettiadirlettia Member Posts: 1,632 Arc User
    On tribble testing that happens when you start a mini game suh as collect luxuries and press F while the game is open.

Previously prssing F made the game go somewhat funky and unplayable but that got changed to simply restart the session. After finishing though you do have the issue where you cant get rewards, but all is not lost as do the mission straight afterwards 2 or 3 times and it will start to grant rewards again.

Still waiting to be able to use forum titles
  • Options
    @gearjammer11965 If it doesn't my friend had success with the following:
    1) Beam out all the way to sector space.
    2) Close and restart game.
    3) Switch instance.
    4) Beam down and do game.

It's one hell of a complicated work around, but in the process of doing this something unbugged the mini game. If my version doesn't do it - he tried that one first, that is sans closing the game and switching instance - you could try this one.
    And if that doesn't work I'm all out of suggestions I'm afraid.