test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tzenkethi uniform costume parts missing

ripperjk02ripperjk02 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
edited October 2017 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
My female characters can equip all parts but the right shoulder and chest piece - in the uniform section.

My male characters can equip all parts but both shoulders, chest piece and helmet - in the uniform section.

None of my bridge officers have the option for the Tzenkethi Armor from the outfit dropdown select (where the older Rep armor, swimwear and other lobi armor outfits are)

I understand in the past some outfits have had certain parts removed from usage in the uniform section due to severe clipping or what have you - but this is too random and strange to be on purpose. Why give females the helmet but not the males? Why do females have the right shoulder but not the left? Why do males not have shoulders at all? Wheres the chest piece? Why can my bridge officers not access the armor outfit dropdown like they can all others.

Screenshot of one of my female boffs in what Tzenkethi is available to her: https://imgur.com/j63Fm4w
Post edited by ripperjk02 on

Comments

• Options
    aliensamongusaliensamongus Member Posts: 285 Arc User
    I have the problem with my Captain being able to use the drop down menu for Tzenkethi and everything works for me, however - it's the Bridge officers that can't use everything.
    giphy.gif