test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What do you think? The Colony Fleet Holding

1234568»

Comments

• dagorherudagorheru Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    i do have an issue with the Colony Holding...
    ok a couple...

1) the very act of gathering the provisions is greatly time consuming. either of the 2 stfs only award maybe 150. and the mining gathers what, like 100? the colony invasion if you make it all the way through the 30 rounds you get 2100 (and this is with a demotivational kentari berating you).
    2) really and truly, in order to make the game fun, all ec, dilithum, and provisions should either be halved or reduced by a minimum of 10%. this would make either the 1.5 mil dil 750k dil or 150k dil... there was a spreadsheet put out that showed the full cost of this landbased Starbase... and it is astronomical.
    3) maybe another idea in addition to #2 to make it more fun for everyone is to make it so that all STFs award the provisions in addition to the marks awarded.
    4) this holding penalizes horribly the small fleets like mine.
    5) this is holding has taken the game which was fun to more like a job...

Please bring back the fun, Cryptic.
  • mbaldelli02909mbaldelli02909 Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    unotetsu wrote: »
    I like that we can use hoverboards, but I would LOVE to be able to use the jetpacks!

Thanks for answering this. I have been contemplating taking the jetpack out of storage and giving it a try as a grind the hourly costs for the builds. I'll try to get the hoverboard instead.
  • orangenee#2931 orangenee Member Posts: 837 Arc User
    You know what would make a better dil sink? Making dil worth more fleet creds. Fleet marks are completely useless outside of fleet projects, dilithium is used for nearly everything yet it's 1/1 ratio. Makes sense doesn't it Cryptic?

This is partly for selfish reasons of course as dil is literally the only way I can get credits in the big fleet my two KDFers are in unless I'm on at exactly the right times.