test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

PS4 : Auto-Execute on fight - Auto Execute 10 seconds after fight (problem)

fcedfced Member Posts: 385 Arc User
Hello,
I am using abilities which are sharing 15 seconds cool down like for example : Beam Fire at will and Beam Overload, and someone bring to my attention there is a problem with the auto-execute abilities...
We have only 3 possibilities for those tactical abilities : Auto-execute as soon as possible, auto-execute 10 seconds after the beginning of the fight, or auto-execute 20 seconds after the beginning of the fight...

I set Beam fire at Will on auto-execute at the beginning of the fight, and Beam overload 10 seconds after the beginning of the fight, but if what i read in Auto execute is correct, Beam overload will start only one time (10 seconds after the beginning of the fight) and only one time, and will never trigger again in a long fight...

What i want is to start my tactical ability Beam overload as soon Beam Fire at will is finished (+5 seconds - they share 15 seconds cooldown), so how can we do that on console ??

If it is really auto-execute 10 seconds after the beginning of the fight not auto-execute 10 seconds later and, we have a big problem, because that auto-execute system is completely broken and need a fix...
I thought it was 10 seconds later, but not sure if i am right...

Can you clarify it please (is it a bug or is it bad written) ?
PS4 / PS3 - Star Trek online (Trekkie) - Neverwinter - Mass Effect 1/2/3 Fan, I like Andromeda - Main language : Français - Secondary language : English - Third language : Forget you won't like it...

Comments

• Options
    tmghost7729#8985 tmghost7729 Member Posts: 455 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    I am certain that the abilites that are triggered 10 or 20 Seconds After Start of Fight trigger for me continuously, not just once at the beginning. Not really sure how it works, but I suspect it is only the first trigger that is delayed and after that they trigger as soon as they can/are ready/shared cool down is over/no other ability sharing cool down takes over (which really renders their use more occasional rather than regular-regular, but they do repeat which is important) if that makes sense.
  • Options
    fcedfced Member Posts: 385 Arc User
    It is a relief to read that, because when they told me that, i was imagining myself to launch each skill which share a cool down manually :)
    I will have a closer look to my sharing CD abilities while in combat ...
    PS4 / PS3 - Star Trek online (Trekkie) - Neverwinter - Mass Effect 1/2/3 Fan, I like Andromeda - Main language : Français - Secondary language : English - Third language : Forget you won't like it...
  • Options
    solo022#3241 solo022 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    I had to turn off all my auto execute abilities and somehow my slotted torpedo spread III is auto executing by itself i thought it was me. I turned it off because 10 sec 20 sec auto all of it has a mind of its own and that mind is CONFUSED.
  • Options
    tmghost7729#8985 tmghost7729 Member Posts: 455 Arc User
    Lol, try putting different ability to that Torp. Spread and that should clear it. Again, the auto execute doesn't count with cool downs/other abilities sharing CD taking over so it happens not exactly as the tooltips say (per my comment above).
  • Options
    solo022#3241 solo022 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    Hmm I'll try that, THANK YOU MY FRIEND much appreciated