test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Brushfire mission gone

Brushfire mission is gone - not in Lukari Arc nor in Featured Episodes (whose subsection is also totally missing). Must have happened with last server maintenance. Can we have it back please?

Comments

• Options
    awesomeweaselawesomeweasel Member Posts: 265 Arc User
    its the same on the xbox one, but it is not gone only missing from the arc list. in order to play it now (on xbox one anyways) you must look in the incoming hails tab and it is in there.
  • Options
    tmghost7729#8985 tmghost7729 Member Posts: 455 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    Not in Hails on PS4 and anyway that is not the only place it should be in. It is not working as intended.
  • Options
    solo022#3241 solo022 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    PS4) I've been looking also thought it was weird then i thought it was me, but thinking about it the other day i start looking again Its somehow gone. I gave up trying to figure this one out. I guess wait and wait and then just for us waiting patiently we gotta wait some more Lol.
  • Options
    tallpaul86#9148 tallpaul86 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    Bump for this thread - for whatever reason I can only play this episode once on all my eligible characters and still no option to replay it

Looks like I won’t be getting the House Martok set anytime soon - game is broken lol
  • Options
    jamesf3000#9736 jamesf3000 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    It looks like the latest update resolved the problem with this mission.
  • Options
    tmghost7729#8985 tmghost7729 Member Posts: 455 Arc User
    Yes, it did. :)