Install Arc
Options

30th TNG Anniversary Rewards

13»

Comments

• Options
    themadprofessor#9835 themadprofessor Member Posts: 1,203 Arc User
    ltminns wrote: »
    The Type 7 and Skant is already availible, Worf is already deployed to unlock the 25th Anniversary Rewards. The only thing postponed until next week is the Kilt version of the Skant. Bugged and will be released with the Miracle Worker Specialization.

I'm not sure why this stuff has to be repeated dozens of times in the same Thread.

Uh... So what's going on with the kilt?

*ducks*
    Space Barbie Extraordinaire. Got a question about Space Barbie? Just ask.

Things I want in STO:

1) More character customization options such as more clothing options, letting the toon complexion affect the entire body, not just the head. Also a true RGB color picker applied to all costume and appearance options, which would allow for true appearance customization and homogenous colors instead of "this same exact color looks vastly different on two different pieces."
    2) Bridge customization, not bridge packs. Let us pick a general layout and adjust the color palette, console appearance, and chair types, as well as more ready room layout options.
    3) Customizable ground weapons, i.e. The aesthetic look of phaser dual pistols but they shoot antiproton bolts. For obvious reasons this would only apply to standard ground weapons.
    4) For the love of Q please revamp Plasma Ground Weapons. They look like demented Supersoakers right now.
    5) True Vanity Impulse and Deflector effects similar to Vanity Shields.
    6) A greater payout for hitting T6 Reputations. Currently it takes more time and resources to get from T5 to T6 than it does to get from nothing to T5. Make that grind really pay out at the end.
    7) Mirrorverse Refugee event similar to AoY/Delta/Gamma, complete with new Mirrorverse recruits for all factions.
    8) Independent Faction, because yo ho yo ho a pirate's life for me!
  • Options
    aoav160aoav160 Member Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    They didn't say which Tuesday.
    The Type 7 and Skant is already availible, Worf is already deployed to unlock the 25th Anniversary Rewards. The only thing postponed until next week is the Kilt version of the Skant. Bugged and will be released with the Miracle Worker Specialization.

I'm not sure why this stuff has to be repeated dozens of times in the same Thread.

*ducks*

They said Tuesday, I was thinking today too.
  • Options
    nixie50nixie50 Member Posts: 1,268 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    aoav160 wrote: »
    They didn't say which Tuesday.

*ducks*

They said Tuesday.

is that along with the tractor beam and photon torpedos?
    u7acy6aymfw7.gif
    We Need BERETS in the tailor
  • Options
    kitsunesnoutkitsunesnout Member Posts: 1,210 Arc User
    A skirt for male officers.... ughhh

Traditionally scottish men wear a kilt but thats not the best bit though as they tend to go without underpants, an old tradition like the highland games and the caber toss. I don't imagine Cryptic will allow our characters to go without underpants. it's just as well considering the different age groups. :tongue:

Actually, I noticed my female Caitian actually IS without underpants wearing the skant, and what's more, depending on perhaps the color of fur and lighting,,, well I'd show what else is there but the picture would probably be moderation worthy.
  • Options
    tyler002tyler002 Member Posts: 1,586 Arc User
    Not wearing pants with the skant? At least your Caitian remembers to wear her legs, unlike the Saurian I tried to put in the damn thing.
    tumblr_p7auh1JPC61qfr6udo4_500.gif
  • Options
    ikonn#1068 ikonn Member Posts: 1,449 Arc User
    Dugal MacLeod: [as the McLeods prepare for battle against the Fraziers] . Are you scared Conner? Ha ha!

Connor MacLeod: No cousin Dugal. I'm not!

Angus MacLeod: Don't talk nonsense, man! I peed my kilt the first time I went into battle!

[laughter]

Dugal MacLeod: Aye! Angus pees his kilt all the time!

[More laughter]
    -AoP- Warrior's Blood (KDF Armada) / -AoP- Qu' raD qulbo'Degh / -AoP- Project Phoenix
  • Options
    daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    SO are They going to fix the color palette for the Scant, or do we just have to put up with it?
    B)
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • Options
    xyquarzexyquarze Member Posts: 2,114 Arc User
    Given the general state of Romulan uniforms, which is a longer lasting and more massive issue, I think "put up with it".
    My mother was an epohh and my father smelled of tulaberries
  • Options
    zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,764 Arc User
    steaen wrote: »
    For those of us who weren't around for the 25th Anniversary, what exactly can we expect Worf to hand out when we go to visit him?

Targ shaped cookie's and prune juice.
    And exactly when do we get those? Don't tell me...

Tuesday.
    Along with the kilt.
    f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    tyler002 wrote: »
    Anyone else unable to remove the U.S.S. prefix from the Type 7?

I have the same issue. Apparently, my Type-7 is actually a Danube in disguise...

If you turn it Blue it will dance.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CTYymbbEL4
    :#
  • Options
    postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 2,899 Arc User
    irm1963 wrote: »
    Type 7 Shuttle, Skant, and TNG 25th Anniversary Rewards (Worf Sash and Beard, etc.)

Romulans need not apply.

Actually, a unique skant has been made for each faction. I've seen the KDF and Romulan ones (as well as a TOS fed version).

And the TOS one's a kilt :)

It's not a kilt!

Its a burberry miniskirt.
  • Options
    Type 7 Shuttle, Skant, and TNG 25th Anniversary Rewards (Worf Sash and Beard, etc.)

Romulans need not apply.

Actually, a unique skant has been made for each faction. I've seen the KDF and Romulan ones (as well as a TOS fed version).

It's not a kilt!

True it should be a few inches longer but it's the longest of the hems on the page. With luck it will offer more than the one tartan pattern.
    DJzBiz_UIAUzzsj.jpg
  • Options
    Hey! Is that George Takei?
    5a26ea5b5489b515fec9ef443f79c4c3.jpg
  • Options
    hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,758 Arc User
    Hmm. Skant won't work on my Captain. I just get "Outfit uses invalid parts" after I save. #skantless
  • Options
    hawku001x wrote: »
    Hmm. Skant won't work on my Captain. I just get "Outfit uses invalid parts" after I save. #skantless

You know that it has a top ( short sleeves ) and a bottom. Did you use both?
  • Options
    hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,758 Arc User
    hawku001x wrote: »

You know that it has a top ( short sleeves ) and a bottom. Did you use both?

Yeah, tried that with no luck. :'(
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Only the Federation Skant has an upper and lower. KDF and Romulans just get the Sierra Skirt (disquised as a Skant).
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    I'm​ watching BoBW right now, and just realized the later season Admiral uniform isn't in game yet
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • Options
    irm1963irm1963 Member Posts: 682 Arc User

Romulans need not apply.

It's not a kilt!

It is if you make his legs shorter :)

• Options
    michael0525michael0525 Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    I have talked with Worf and supposedly been granted the TNG rewards but can't find them...Where do I find the TNG Jacket, etc.?
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    Worf does not give the jacket/Skant, he provides you with a title, the Slash unlock, the beard/mustache unlock and the hair unlock in the Tailor. You will not get the Tailor unlocks for Romulan Characters and Romulan Boffs.

The Jacket/Skant and Type 7 Shuttles are Account Unlocks in the C-Store Promotions Tab. The Skant also is a Tailor Unlock. Federation has a top and bottom. KDF and Romulans have just the bottom. The Shuttle is not available to KDF or KDF aligned Characters.

I hope this helps.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    Worf does not give the jacket/Skant, he provides you with a title, the Slash unlock, the beard/mustache unlock and the hair unlock in the Tailor. You will not get the Tailor unlocks for Romulan Characters and Romulan Boffs.

The Jacket/Skant and Type 7 Shuttles are Account Unlocks in the C-Store Promotions Tab. The Skant also is a Tailor Unlock. Federation has a top and bottom. KDF and Romulans have just the bottom. The Shuttle is not available to KDF or KDF aligned Characters.

I hope this helps.

He also gives the Season 1 TNG uniform (not the admiral version though)
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png