test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

I purchessed the discovery costumes and din't recieve it for my characters

Guess that says it all. The promos says I got it but can't find at all anywhere. Maybe because it's a new thing and has bugs. How can I get it?

Answers

• sotsogmsotsogm Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    Your Fed characters should be able to access the pieces in the tailor. They're only available as part of a duty uniform. (Which is a shame--I'd love to see the boots accessible for off-duty outfits.) There's no box to open or anything like that.
  • flagship1stfleetflagship1stfleet Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    Thanks I went to the tailor and could not find it. It is supposed to be for all characters on an account. No box to open is good, but it is usually to unlock it. I'll look again for it in the tailor again. Keep you posted.

well I looked for it again but could not find it. May be I'm doing something wrong.
  • sotsogmsotsogm Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    Hm. So you went to the Zen Store, claimed it under the promo tab, and none of the pieces are showing up in the Fed tailor? Weird. I don't know... anyone else haveva clue?
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,572 Arc User
    Top is in the Loose Category for Uniforms. You have to go way down on the list

Bottom under Pants Tight. Upper part of the list

Boots in Footwear. Upper part of the list

Discovery will be part of the name, and if I recall correctly for the boots may be at the end of the name, not sure.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • jcox2jcox2 Member Posts: 99 Arc User
    I have the same problem
  • arionisaarionisa Member Posts: 1,421 Arc User
    It is not an account unlock per se. Each character has to go into the promotions tab and claim it individually. At least that was my experience.
    LTS and loving it.
    Ariotex.png
    Thank you all for your input. I was able to get it. I had to change my uniform settings. lose fit, tight fit ect. then it showed up.