What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Thoughts on Dranuur

124»

Comments

• Options
    jbmonroejbmonroe Member Posts: 809 Arc User
    The OP leads with "...like good little slaves," which is followed later by someone using the word "sycophantic" with regards to certain other players and commentators.

Aaaaaand then people wonder why forum posts get closed.
    boldly-watched.png
  • Options
    warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    Yes, well, can't have your cake and eat it, too. Either you join an old, big fleet with "bells and whistles" already finished or build your own in a smaller/newer one. Your choice. I don't fault new players for picking door number 1 in the slightest.

I've always said the fleet system doesn't work well with the "community project" model the holdings use. It's just not reliable or secure enough, it depends too much on everyone's good faith. And then there's this tradeoff between building a close community of friendly players vs maximizing the mass of faceless collaborators to boost through the holdings. But alas, that's what we have and it's not going to change at this point.
  • Options
    ffttfftt Member Posts: 715 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    Six days before S14 goes live and I doubt Cryptic has nailed down their numbers on the colony resources. This doesn't instill me with confidence. I know, I know - Shocker! Right now I'm thinking I'm not even going to queue up a colony project until a month after S14 comes out. Just run a few minigames and dump the provisions into the coffer and wait.