test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Xbox Bridge officer quality and skill manual issues

I was advised by support to post this here.

Playing on my Xbox, I was running my Klingon gorn general last week and wanted to add a new purple quality bridge officer from my recruits.
I deleted an existing one from the bridge to make room and activated a purple quality gorn science officer...I went through the process of adjusting his appearance and went to add him to a crew station, however the character was now only blue quality.
I know for certain there was a purple gorn science candidate as that higher quality was the sole purpose I wanted to add him. I thought maybe I had selected the wrong one but when I looked at my recruits list the purple candidate was gone.

So somewhere it downgraded my officers quality when I activated him.

A second issue, when running my Starfleet admiral on the weekend I was fixing my bridge officers to upgrade the quality on a couple with very rare candidates. They were added without issue.
I then tried to convert some of my lower quality boff candidates to specific rare and very rare skill manuals (I guess that's the L. Comm and commander ones) I wanted for my officers, but on at least two of them I would carefully choose the skill manual I wanted then after I had converted them when I checked my inventory I had been given a completely different unrelated uncommon skill manual.