Discovery crew costumes!

stobot#7771 stobot Member Posts: 62 Arc User
This is only a work in progress:

http://imgur.com/a/H8jIk
Post edited by stobot#7771 on

Comments

• Options
    peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    I think you did some nice work there. Especially for the new alien. :)
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
  • Options
    jonsillsjonsills Member Posts: 10,368 Arc User
    Hey, devs! You know what would help with creating a Kelpien?

Import the Beast Legs and Hoof foot options from CO. In exchange, CO can have STO's beards. Deal?
    Lorna-Wing-sig.png
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,040 Community Moderator
    Looks good to me. Might just be my monitor, but the uniforms look a tad on the purple side.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    chiyoumikuchiyoumiku Member Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    I'm impressed. Not a fan of the Discovery uniforms, but that is some fantastic coloring and tweaking work there, I like it.
    Sekhmet_Banner.jpg
    Defending The Galaxy By Breaking One Starfleet Regulation After The Next.
  • Options
    Discovering Paradise!
    Bzolkt6.jpg
  • Options
    silverlobes#2676 silverlobes Member Posts: 1,953 Arc User
    Awesome work :sunglasses:
    "I fight for the Users!" - Tron

"I was here before you, I will be here after you are gone. I am here, regardless of your acknowledgement or acceptance..." - The Truth
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,040 Community Moderator
    I think the Assault Phaser pistol might look better than the Kelvin Pistol.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    bjornfried wrote: »
    Heck no! Those ugly, Delta's riddled Bad Robot licensed, Uniforms aren't worth it. They are all wrong not even their Badge is right. Since when did every Ship use the badge of the Enterprise Crew in TOS?

This thread is not requesting these costumes, just showing something a friend of mine made. (the OP has been updated with a different link, now adding a 5th crewmember).

Having said that, I'm sure plenty of people will want to have the actual (not fad made) costumes from discovery in game. Just because you may not like them does not mean everyone else agrees. Live and let live, and you will be much happier than getting upset if someone else likes something you don't.
  • Options
    artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    bjornfried wrote: »
    Heck no! Those ugly, Delta's riddled Bad Robot licensed, Uniforms aren't worth it. They are all wrong not even their Badge is right. Since when did every Ship use the badge of the Enterprise Crew in TOS?

Since TOS moron. At least three other crews use the delta in TOS. And BAD ROBOT IS NOT INVOLVED WITH DSC! Learn how to read.
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    Full away team! (large image)
    9CZrYSl.jpg