test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Popping Sound Issue

Right, this issue has been here since i played the game on the PC when it was freakin' released..

Whoever is in charge of the sound in-game needs to be fired. Seriously. This issue has been around since release on the PC. Hire someone competent.

Actually, my 15 year old nephew would probably do a better job at it..

Now for the issue itself.

It's a constant electrical pop/snap sound. Doesn't go away, and it is freaking annoying the TRIBBLE out of me, to the point where i just have to turn off the sound completely in-game.

I went into a chat party with some friends and they all have the same sound issue, just to clarify that i'm not alone in this matter.

In fact, there are several posts for the PC version about this already, both here as well as on reddit, and i am surprised that nothing has been done to fix this after so many years.

It's continuous. Doesn't matter if you're fighting in space, ground or just standing still, running or walking.

Comments

• Options
    robe7476#0856 robe7476 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Audio popping/ticking like an old vinyl record at random sometimes almost continuous. I have a new MSI infinite x 9th. Tried every trick with drivers and audio settings. I know this is an old issue and am I the only one in 2019 having this problem? Realtek audio with integrated Nahimic audio. Turned all Nahimic enhancements off to no avail. Was using Dell with nvidia audio with ticking sound greatly reduced though still there.