test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Z-Store items and Lifetime Subscription sync for PC/Consoles

I don't like it how I bought stuff from the Z-Store and PWE wants my to buy everything again for console. I just got a Xbox One recently and I wanted to try out STO on there. So far I like it more than the PC version and there are less glitches so far. I download it then connect my account with the arc account hoping something syncs with Xbox but nothing... Not sure why they have that, I wanted to make a Borg character this time around but nothing I BOUGHT syncs to console. They say that they are separate worlds ok so why separate worlds why not just have the PC and console players all together? Or even better keep the console versions up to date and just redesign their servers to have a mega cloud server. Then people won't have to worry about transfers because it will automatically keep up to date. But still I should be able to access everything I bought somehow.

Comments

• arionisaarionisa Member Posts: 1,421 Arc User
    Considering that these forums have been flooded with complaints/rants/posts about how nothing purchased on the PC transfers to console since the initial launch of STO on console, I gather you just popped in here to let off some steam ?
    LTS and loving it.
    Ariotex.png
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    isn't this subject part of the FCT?

even if it isn't, it's in the wrong section of the forums, so... @baddmoonrizin @jodarkrider​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,319 Community Moderator
    t3VfNaE.png
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
This discussion has been closed.