test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

nimbus III "Fistful of gorn" stuck

i experienced this issue: at the half of the canyon all players around me and 2 of my Boffs stop moving, i goes to the transporter room and game freezed.. tried to reload game but nothing..

Comments

• hawksytshawksyts Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    had same iisue , make a ticket @ support..they will set your toon at a diffrent location..and STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM NIMBUS III.
    Downside...you can't complete the storyline..so you are stuck.
    Would be good if they gave all players a completed scenario of wasteland so you could play on...now this toon is worthless.
  • drakirnosslindrakirnosslin Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Same here. I got stuck on Nimbus during this mission just a few days ago. Couldn't load that character after that. I contacted live Assistance and got help really quick from them to get my character unstuck. Just a few minutes.
    But until they fix Nimbus III I highly recommend staying away from it.
    Regarding the mission, you can skip them. You won't finish the arc, but it will give you access to other missions. I think you can skip all of them (Nimbus III), but I'm not sure. I do hope it's possible so you at least can skip to the next arc.
  • jadedvdragoon#8633 jadedvdragoon Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Got stuck there as well lost 2 chars there. So all i have to do is send a ticket in and they will fix it?
  • brinstar1442brinstar1442 Member Posts: 3 New User
    Same. Got near the end of mission and now I'm stuck on nimbus 3 and won't load. Totally sucks I really like the game but can't play it now. I was going to use cash to buy some of the ships. Happy I didn't bother now.
    I lost a lvl 44 there so i had to restart a 3rd time._
  • hawksytshawksyts Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    Got stuck there as well lost 2 chars there. So all i have to do is send a ticket in and they will fix it?
    Yes you can, and they will.
    So do i need to email them or do they have a way to contact them from game or this website?
  • tmghost7729#8985 tmghost7729 Member Posts: 455 Arc User
    edited July 2017
    > @jadedvdragoon#8633 said:
    > So do i need to email them or do they have a way to contact them from game or this website?

Granted you have your Arc account linked to your in-game one, just use Support on this page to talk to live chat or submit ticket after hours.