test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Arc and Beyond

dontliketolosedontliketolose Member Posts: 63 Arc User
Lets start with the A's; AFK during Hive Onslaught, really AFK for participating get your coding right, fired and helped destroy mutiple cubes, dreadnaughts, and queen's ship then the system says I didn't participate and locks me out of all other queing.
Arc is either not connecting to Startrek online or is not updated to facilatate access to it out of the nummerous login attempts using it, it seems to work 1 out of 20. In addition, the Arc tracking the time played from using the Arc luancher doesn't work.
Lag is it hard for them to create an game that doesn't have somesort of coding error causing this problem. I've seen the Sierra starbase look like swiss cheese and didn't have this much lag outside of the PvEs.
Login to another character once logged in, okay you would think switching characters would be easy once logged in, however continued messages of Login server timed out, really can't be defined as a working game.
Update to the new 13.5 didn't really update anything, just left more problems to be patched in unscheduled server patchupdates. Episode missing key graphics from Worfs entry to the knife throw into Martok's shoulder, and if Quinn is supposed to talk and give a briefing then chalk up another failure.

Comments

• Options
    arionisaarionisa Member Posts: 1,421 Arc User
    So, was there some kind of point mixed in there somewhere, or were you just venting ?
    LTS and loving it.
    Ariotex.png
  • Options
    Trolls for comment ratings, it was for people who developed both not trolls on a public forum like you demonstrated.
  • Options
    When you can't get back into the system to make a service tag at the moment it's the only way left. Why they made it public is beyond me.