test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Next Phoenix event?

dykerasdykeras Member Posts: 326 Arc User
I have lots of Dill that I want to trade in for Zen before the sale ends, but I do need a few items from the Phoenix box (mainly the Breen frigate for my carrier).
So, anyone any insight into when the next Phoenix event will be?

Answers

• Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    reyan01 wrote: »
    No idea, although a recent patch did add items to the box so would assume another event isn't too far away.

no it didn't; it was FAKE NEWS​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    jaguarskxjaguarskx Member Posts: 5,945 Arc User
    No one knows except Cryptic.

It will be a good time for me to buy some Zen. Which I could then wait and sell the Zen back for Dil.
  • Options
    meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    reyan01 wrote: »
    No idea, although a recent patch did add items to the box so would assume another event isn't too far away.

no it didn't; it was FAKE NEWS​​

Because of the constant negative player covfefe.
    3lsZz0w.jpg