test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Ryn'kodan Carrier Zoom Distance

danquellerdanqueller Member Posts: 501 Arc User
It seems the Ryn'kodan Carrier that is the Summer Event reward ship has an issue that I remember happening to other ships a while ago. You cannot zoom the camera fully towards the ship as you can with others. At best, the ship remains too distant to make out many details, and the resultant feel is of that of a ship barely larger than a Bird of Prey raptor rather than a massive carrier.

Comments

• Options
    giliongilion Member Posts: 686 Arc User
    Ya, I'd also like to be able to zoom the camera closer to this beauty.
    edited July 2017
    Yes... Easy to use camera controls are really lacking to say the least. You can reset your field of view if you want. You can do so by typing:
    /setregionfov space ##

Just type a number where the pound sign is in that format. You dont want to go beyond 80 or so as it gives you walleye. If you do 20 or 30 you should be very close..
    If you are looking for an excellent PvE fleet consider: Omega Combat Division today.
    Former member of the Cryptic Family & Friends Testing Team. Sadly, one day, it simply vanished - without a word or trace...
    Obscurea Chaotica Fleet (KDF), Commander
    ingame: @.Spartan
    Romulan_Republic_logo.png
    Former Alpha & Beta Tester
    Original Cryptic Forum Name: Spartan (member #124)
    The Glorious, Kirk’s Protegè