test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Special Toons And Alts

illuminat1illuminat1 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
So with the introduction of the Delta toons and the Temporal toons and alts and well got me thinking about if you have a lot of lock box ships on one character and cryptic is encouraging alts with the specialized toons. And now we have to work at getting the lock box ships again. I have a suggestion that you create a store function for the lock box ships where we can reclaim them at the cost of zen. That to me would encourage more people to make alts and be able to fly the ships they worked so hard to get if you could pay like a few thousand zen to reclaim the lock box ships they have on their account.

Comments

• tom61stotom61sto Member Posts: 3,636 Arc User
    We've been asking for that or another system to get Lockbox ships on alts for years now, pretty much since the first one came out. I would be very (pleasantly) surprised something ever came about for allowing that. :/
  • garaks31garaks31 Member Posts: 2,845 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    different toons of mine have a different spezial ship or a set of them. but yes would be nice
    Post edited by garaks31 on
  • qqqqiiqqqqii Member Posts: 473 Arc User
    Never happen. They want you to hoard Infinity boxes and buy keys.
  • chipg7chipg7 Member Posts: 1,577 Arc User
    It's not going to happen. Best you can hope for on new toons is ulocking the event ships through the reclaim store.

Lockbox ships will always be character-specific.