test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

crashing between map transfers

kekvinkekvin Member Posts: 633 Arc User
Hi guys any ideas why my game will crash between map transfers when it hits 40% on the loading screen? not every time mind just enough to be annoying. Tried adjusting setting in game and an update off all graphics driver to no avail. any other suggestions?

Comments

• sinzen1sinzen1 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Same issue, but it is happening more frequently now
  • sinzen1sinzen1 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Alright, so I've tried everything I can do from my end. I've uninstalled/reinstalled, updated graphics driver, changed options suggested to change, virus scan upon virus scan, disk cleanup, restarts, etc. This is a game issue. This happens on no other game but this one. It is now every time I transition into a new map, even into PvE queues. I was enjoying this game and bought a new ship but having to end the task everytime I want to do a mission and restarting is getting old. Just started last Friday night and has gotten worse. What is the deal?
  • adshadowadshadow Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    i was having the same problems a lot i had to stop doing pve`s because of it and someone suggested to me to try forcing the game to use dx9 instead off dx11 on the launcher console ( -d3d11enable 0 -d3d9 ) and so far iv not been having as many crashes still having the odd server disconnect tho
  • rndfluctuation#1470 rndfluctuation Member Posts: 813 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    What which worked for me as a newbie with low memory (and borderlinely supported GPU),

was to enable streaming (from disk related. NOT the beta streaming) as a workaround.

The tooltip might be misleading though for that option. I don't know if it could help you at all (or make things worse) but it worked for me. (you may try if you have nothing to lose or you may search regarding the option and possibly regarding more users' experience in that regard beside mine)

I tried other things which helped with various issues in my case as well (such as using windowed maximized "fullscreen" with my (low) native desktop resolution and using low graphic settings and some more adjustments), but streaming from disk on, was the option which made the change for me in that specific regard. Your mileage may vary.