test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Risa Map Bug

Left my acct logged in for 15 hours to double check this: Risa event map is not currently rotating day/night cycle. Cannot tell when fireworks are going off, or when it's time to search for Pavyl, as well as many other accolades related to the day/night cycle.

It does seem that those accolades are still attainable, but completely random if you're supposed to go to their locations, since the sun is always at the noon position.
You dont need a reason to help people...

Comments

• Options
    shadowpheonix787shadowpheonix787 Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    Risa Tropical Bird non-combat pets are also always stuck to the map ceiling for some reason.
    You dont need a reason to help people...
  • Options
    awesomeweaselawesomeweasel Member Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    it has been like that since the game launched on console, for the "Fireworks Observer" i noticed for me any ways that they seem to go off at the top of the even hours (meaning 2,4,6, etc) and once you have watched the fireworks you can go directly to the fire pit for the "Unauthorized Beach Party" accolade, for the "Denied Mok'bara or Practitioner of Mok'bara" depending on your faction it seems to apear at exactly the even half hour (2:30, 4:30, 6:30, etc) but only for a few seacond so you have to be standing in the right area (on top the arch just to the east of the fire pit) and hit "A" as soon as he arrives (don't blink) or you will have to wait 2 hours to try again and for the for the pavyl accolade you can actually goto him any time and even do them one right after another.
    i have don'e all these accolades on 7 different characters and it has been the same times for all 7.
  • Options
    skullblits#4627 skullblits Member Posts: 1,273 Arc User
    there's no day night on risa anymore.
  • Options
    daftbadger1967daftbadger1967 Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    Just keep an eye on the braziers dotted around the island.When they are on fire it's night time