test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Risa Summer Event - Biathlon - Grabbing Multiple Finish Placement Flags

warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
By finishing first in the Biathlon, you can grab multiple flags to get lots of rewards.

I finished first in the Biathlon and grabbed the 1st Place Flag and of course got the subsequent message:
[5:10] [System] [ItemReceived] Items acquired: Tropical Tags x 12
[5:10] [System] [ItemReceived] Items acquired: Lohlunat Favor x 75
[5:10] [System] [LegacyFloaterMsg] You placed first in the Summer Biathlon!

The 2nd Place Flag spawned near me. I couldn't resist. Grabbed it and got the following message:
[5:10] [System] [ItemReceived] Items acquired: Tropical Tags x 6
[5:10] [System] [ItemReceived] Items acquired: Lohlunat Favor x 50

XzRTofz.gif

Comments

• Options
    strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    edited June 2017
    I've had many others say the same thing yet I thought you were supposed to get different floaters or boards from winning 1st, 2nd and third. My friend also placed first and stated they only got Tropical Tags. Not sure if this has anything to do with being able to grab multiple flags or how we're supposed to earn different floater or board options.

Still I'll have to TRY a little more cause I've yet to WIN the event although it could be a result of some being able to grab multiple flags aside from often having 10-15 people all competing in the event even in less populated instances.
    0zxlclk.png
  • Options
    gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    I for example, cannot get any flag on the Powerboard, i did it even on a solo instance, and it didn't work, i walked away and i was disqualified.. so its weird :neutral:
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • Options
    admrenlarreckadmrenlarreck Member Posts: 2,041 Arc User
    strathkin wrote: »
    I've had many others say the same thing yet I thought you were supposed to get different floaters or boards from winning 1st, 2nd and third.

Getting first second or third unlocks the ability to buy the floaters it doesnt give you one.

fayhers_starfleet.jpg

Fleet leader Nova Elite

Fleet Leader House of Nova elite
    @ren_larreck