test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Kobali Crisis Act I - Sub missions bug workaround

aspartan1aspartan1 Member Posts: 1,054 Arc User
edited June 2017 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
This little bug with the Data Recovery mission stopped my progress for well over a week. After doing the missions over and over again several times a day trying different things I found one way which worked.

I simply did not turn in any of the sub missions until I had all four finished. Then I turned them all in within a minute of each other with the Data Recovery one being the very last one since it is the one which always has the issue.

I believe the timer and the lack of access to the submission completion screen after one turns in a mission is the issue. Simply put there should not be repeat timers on submissions [for a required mission]. A timer should be on the main mission only - if at all...

Furthermore all four missions should be turned in to the same NPC the Data Recovery mission in turned in to another NPC.
If you are looking for an excellent PvE fleet consider: Omega Combat Division today.
Former member of the Cryptic Family & Friends Testing Team. Sadly, one day, it simply vanished - without a word or trace...
Obscurea Chaotica Fleet (KDF), Commander
ingame: @.Spartan
Romulan_Republic_logo.png
Former Alpha & Beta Tester
Original Cryptic Forum Name: Spartan (member #124)
The Glorious, Kirk’s Protegè

Comments

• Options
    aspartan1aspartan1 Member Posts: 1,054 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    Sadly this workaround did not work for my alt toon. I'm stuck again... I've done each mission several times and yet I still cant advance the campaign... Cryptic really needs to fix these issues or allow the missions to be skipped. I think the sub mission element is really not that good a feature at this point. Maybe the issue is with the timer dimension of the sub missions nonetheless I've submitted bug reports on this a couple times and it has been over a YEAR since the first one. Hell I stopped playing STO because of this issue... So here I am again...... I thought it would have been fixed by now...
    If you are looking for an excellent PvE fleet consider: Omega Combat Division today.
    Former member of the Cryptic Family & Friends Testing Team. Sadly, one day, it simply vanished - without a word or trace...
    Obscurea Chaotica Fleet (KDF), Commander
    ingame: @.Spartan
    Romulan_Republic_logo.png
    Former Alpha & Beta Tester
    Original Cryptic Forum Name: Spartan (member #124)
    The Glorious, Kirk’s Protegè