test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Anyone else havin trouble gettin their zen?

vengefuldjinnvengefuldjinn Member Posts: 1,520 Arc User
Just bought some zen and hour ago from in game.

Charged my card, but I didn't get it.

Never taken this long before -

Anyone else, or am I just the lucky one this mornin?

Misery loves company :p
tumblr_o2aau3b7nh1rkvl19o1_400.gif

Comments

• tousseautousseau Member Posts: 1,484 Arc User
    Was it a new card?

I have had a delay in the past when, using a new one...
  • vengefuldjinnvengefuldjinn Member Posts: 1,520 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    Nope, same one I use all the time.
    But it has been a while since I purchased zen. A month or so, I think.

Still don't have it, it's been over an hour and a half. :*

Wish they'd hurry up tho - wanna buy me some stuffs

• jslynjslyn Member Posts: 1,784 Arc User
    edited May 2017

The company loves your misery, too. They get your money without having to give you anything for it. :p

If it doesn't pop up soon, put in a Support Ticket. I haven't been able to log-in today as it just tells me there is a server error when I try. Could be something similar occurring between the company and your bank.

jslyn wrote: »

The company loves your misery, too. They get your money without having to give you anything for it. :p

If it doesn't pop up soon, put in a Support Ticket. I haven't been able to log-in today as it just tells me there is a server error when I try. Could be something similar occurring between the company and your bank.

Thanks for the info - ticket submitted

I just noticed that under my purchase history it says pending now for the transaction - so progress? Dunno
    hoping soon, I work the rest of the weekend and wanna buy some goodies to play !

• echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    Good luck to you. I've not had problems when I buy it. I use paypal and the transactions usually go through immediately.

And I don't buy it very often at all. Couple of times a year maybe. Most of the time I just do Arc quests and wait for my stipend.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
    Arc has been having issues all day, this is likely causing it. When they're settled, your zen should go through.
    I thank you sir - and so it has !

Thanks again