What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

$ Solution to STO's Monetary/Currency Problem: Decimation $

15678911»

Comments

• silverlobes#2676 silverlobes Member Posts: 1,953 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    "I fight for the Users!" - Tron

"I was here before you, I will be here after you are gone. I am here, regardless of your acknowledgement or acceptance..." - The Truth
  • darakossdarakoss Member Posts: 850 Arc User
    Go back to sub model? :p
    i-dont-always-funny-meme.jpg
    original join date 2010

Member: Team Trekyards. Visit Trekyards today!
  • lopequillopequil Member Posts: 1,226 Arc User
    Keys are starting to dip below 5m, the t6 TOS connie is on the exchange, its price going further and further down because sales are transparent and competition is possible.
    Swings and roundabouts. Keys selling cheap is not necessarily a good thing all round.
    Q9BWcdD.png
  • meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    Several weeks on the beneficial effects of the repairs made to the bank and ec limits are still being felt!

Keys are starting to dip below 5m, the t6 TOS connie is on the exchange, its price going further and further down because sales are transparent and competition is possible.

Hate to admit it, but you weren't wrong.
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 2,899 Arc User
    More ec is going to be floating into the economy via the ferengi admiralty campaign and the endeavour system so the temporary fix of the exchange cap being raised will be even more short term that it would have been otherwise.

If they do it right the ec payout from the ferengi will be a pittance over the GPL rewards.

And maybe they'll see sense and adjust the cookie cutter rewards for endeavour over to more enticing things like fleet dil or other similar resources that have value but aren't going to inflate the economy more.

Fat chance though.
  • vamankvamank Member Posts: 366 Arc User
    There has been a lot of the high priced items coming down for the reasons Druk pointed out. I believe this is great for the population as a whole. Still doesn't keep me from buying at 750m and holding for a couple of months until the price rises back over a Billion. Prices are dictated by when a buyer and seller are able to agree on a price. I won't sell my Smuggler ships for less then 1 Billion. They can sit there forever for all I care. I know they will eventually rise in price. Given additional resources I will buy more up and hold. So cheap ships, the more the merrier I say.
    Admiral%20sig%202.png