test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tier 6 Miranda - Ship Tailor Invisible Bug

warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
The new Tier 6 Miranda goes invisible in the Ship Tailor when "Andromeda" is selected in the Pattern pulldown menu. This is specifically done with the Saucer section. This occurs with all Miranda-variant Saucers: Centaur, Miranda, ShiKahr, Reliant, and Saratoga. When picking another Pattern again like Regulus, the ship becomes visible again in the Ship Tailor.
XzRTofz.gif

Comments

• Options
    dwolf1400dwolf1400 Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    That's not the only bug with the T6 Miranda. Does anybody see that it shows 4 available space abilities for an engineering officer, but you can't choose any of them.
  • Options
    arionisaarionisa Member Posts: 1,421 Arc User
    dwolf1400 wrote: »
    That's not the only bug with the T6 Miranda. Does anybody see that it shows 4 available space abilities for an engineering officer, but you can't choose any of them.

That is not a Miranda bug, it is a frequently occurring minor glitch with almost all ships. One or more of the station slots will not allow you to see/select BOFF abilities. Usually selecting reload defaults clears it up, sometimes slotting a different BOFF then switching back to the one you want, other times a map change. I finally bought my Miranda last night, no problem with Eng station but had the glitch on the Tac station. It only cleared up after visiting the Boff trainer, promoting my Boff and training him on the skills I wanted (new ship, and my new TOS boffs to man it). Exactly when it cleared up I really don't know. I knew which BOFFS needed promoted and trained and I knew what training I wanted each to have. After promoting and training them all, when I pulled up the stations again all stations acted normally.

Nothing to do with the post, but I find it quite amusing that Uhura has Scotty beat all to heck space traits.......

LTS and loving it.
    Ariotex.png