test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cross Faction Starship Mastery traits

bigblackafricabigblackafrica Member Posts: 145 Arc User
I have noticed that some of the traits I have claimed from the Dil Store are not showing up on the characters with whom I have claimed them. I have desperate repairs unlocked on several Fed toons. I have claimed the trait on 2 Klingons, and opened the box in my inventory. Neither of them has the trait available. There may be other traits that are not showing up, but DR is the one that I was looking for.

Comments

• ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    I had a Romulan Character claim about 18 and saw nothing. I logged out, quit and restarted and still nothing. I shut down the client for the night and logged in the next day and all the Mastery Boxes were in Inventory. I opened them all. After opening and adding them to my Traits, I needed to change Zones, i.e., go to a Ground Map or Space Map, whatever the opposite Zone where opened. They were then in my list.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • bigblackafricabigblackafrica Member Posts: 145 Arc User
    I have logged out, restarted, and changed maps several times since I claimed the boxes initially. No boxes have reappeared in my inventory, I cannot repurchase any of them from the Dil store, and I still do not have Desperate Repairs on my Klingon Engineer.
  • bigblackafricabigblackafrica Member Posts: 145 Arc User
    I created an in game support ticket for this issue but it is not showing as an open ticket and I have received no response.