test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Rock and Roll - Immunity can be cancelled mid-cast

emerald381emerald381 Member Posts: 47 Arc User
When activating Rock and Roll, items on the ability and bridge officer tray can still be clicked. If one does this while Rock and Roll is "mid roll", the immunity will cancel and you will take damage, but still be locked into the roll (and the ability will not activate even though it was clicked...so you cannot heal or anything until the roll is complete). I do not believe this was the case prior to Season 13 (but if I'm wrong about this I apologize in advance).

If this is intended, it would be preferred to have the ability tray locked out during RnR so that one does not accidentally click something. Although I don't see any philosophical gameplay reason why one should not be able to activate things during the roll (unless it is a technical limitation).

I tested this in the Japori patrol on Advance difficulty. Activating Rock and Roll and not clicking anything until it is done gives the usual immunity. Doing the same, but clicking an ability mid-stream causes the player to take damage while still locked into the roll.