test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

New Blade Runner

theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,986 Arc User
NMXb2ph.png
    "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
    -Lord Commander Solar Macharius

Comments

• Options
      jorantomalakjorantomalak Member Posts: 7,133 Arc User
      Damnit why do ilive in a f-ed up town with no thratre this is gonna be awesome
    • Options
      rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
      I'm pretty sure I've seen the original, but it has been several years.
      db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
      I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
      The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    • Options
      jorantomalakjorantomalak Member Posts: 7,133 Arc User
      rattler2 wrote: »
      I'm pretty sure I've seen the original, but it has been several years.

The original was epic and still is but this looks like it will be on par with the first , i hope im right because sequels traditionally dont fare as well as the first.
    • Options
      dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
      At least they are doing a sequel and not just a re-do.