test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

26th Century Uniform Challenge (Final Round)

thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,101 Arc User
26th Century Uniform Challenge (Final Round)

Final round of the '26th Century Uniform Foundry Challenge.'

(Links for the last three uniform entries are below.)

This poll will go for one week (until 15/5/17).

The winner of this round will win a Lobi Store costume of their choice, and their uniform will be used in a 26th Century mission (at a later date)

@garaks31 : 1
@kurumimorishita : 1 2
@zionus0 : 1

Thank you to all those who contributed to this challenge ... there will be more! :D
2gdi5w4mrudm.png
Typhoon Class please!

26th Century Uniform Challenge (Final Round) 26 votes

Garaks31
57% 15 votes
Kurumimorishita
30% 8 votes
Zionus0
11% 3 votes

Comments

• angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    I go with @Garaks31 design. Kurumi's and zionus' design are, to me, not unique enough (they are basically the vanilla STO Antares uniform?). Garaks design has a visual gimmick in the coloured sleeve which I like.

Good luck all contestants!​​
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,101 Arc User
    angrytarg wrote: »
    I go with @Garaks31 design. Kurumi's and zionus' design are, to me, not unique enough (they are basically the vanilla STO Antares uniform?). Garaks design has a visual gimmick in the coloured sleeve which I like.

Good luck all contestants!​​

Since the odyssey uniform replaced the old ones, I kinda like it as a futuristic uniform.
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • garaks31garaks31 Member Posts: 2,845 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    thank your all. from tomorrow on, i will be away from net. probably for some time. if i win plz send the price (costume choice zambean outfit) via igm @GarakS31 no bloody # A ,B ,C or D just @GarakS31 (a simple pharmacist at ferenginar)
    garaks31 wrote: »
    thank your all. from tomorrow on, i will be away from net. probably for some time. if i win plz send the price (costume choice zambean outfit) via igm @GarakS31 no bloody # A ,B ,C or D just @GarakS31 (a simple pharmacist at ferenginar)

Just checked (left it a little late I know) there is no female equivalent of the 'Ocampa Suit' Unless you want the female dress version?
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    I have cast my vote.​​
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    and the winner is .... All of the above.

@garaks31 : 26th Dress Uniform
    @kurumimorishita : 26th Duty Uniform
    @zionus0 : 26th Jumpsuit

If the three of you want to pick an outfit I'll mail them to you the next time I log into STO.

Thanks to everyone who participated.

Next challenge will be up soon.
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • garaks31garaks31 Member Posts: 2,845 Arc User
  • kurumimorishitakurumimorishita Member Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    Congrats all & thank you very much for accepting thay8472's proposal of 3 winners, @garaks31 !!! & also many thanks to you, @thay8472 for this awesome & fun contest and very generous offer/prices. Like I mentioned in the pm, I'm absolutely satisfied with the participation, so no outfit for me, but again...many many thanks!!! :)<3
    "We might get pretty singed at that range, but not as singed as they're going to get. Engage."
    - Captain Six of Nine aka Ashley "Don't Call Me Ash" Campbell
    q4F10XV.jpg
    ALWAYS OUTNUMBERED, NEVER OUTGUNNED