test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Are Accolade trophies coming to console?

Right now, the only trophy that seems to exist is Metreon Gas, a fairly unexciting thing to put up on my wall or in my trophy room. Will the rest of the trophies that are available on PC become available on console (Xbox at least) as well?
Tagged:

Answers

• rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,453 Community Moderator
    We haven't gotten any new accolade trophies for a LONG time now. Work on your ground kills. They might still have some for enemy groups like the Klingons. But anything like Elachi or Voth... nada. Hell... I think when they introduced the Voth a few years ago was when they stopped making kill trophies.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • lopequillopequil Member Posts: 1,226 Arc User
    Accolades in general haven't had much love in a long time. For console players concerned about not getting new ones please remember there are fair few that even PC players can no longer get, including some that come with uniform unlocks.
    Q9BWcdD.png
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,453 Community Moderator
    lopequil wrote: »
    Accolades in general haven't had much love in a long time. For console players concerned about not getting new ones please remember there are fair few that even PC players can no longer get, including some that come with uniform unlocks.

Ugh... don't remind me. I'm just glad I got those for my main Fed and KDF.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User

The Azura, Ghost Ship, Romulan Borg Ship, New Link, Fire Cave, and Q trophies are obviously missing due to removing those missions and not creating an alternative trophy. Only the Guardian of Forever, Doomsday, and Hobus trophies are now available to relatively new characters.
  • theanothernametheanothername Member Posts: 1,511 Arc User
    starkaos wrote: »

The Azura, Ghost Ship, Romulan Borg Ship, New Link, Fire Cave, and Q trophies are obviously missing due to removing those missions and not creating an alternative trophy. Only the Guardian of Forever, Doomsday, and Hobus trophies are now available to relatively new characters.

+ "Preserver Star Chart" & "No Kill I" which IIRC was the last trophy Cryptic designed. And that was before even Romulans became playable. Kill wall trophies from all early species designed should still be all claimable; the accolade overview should show which exactly are... eh... worth mass murdering.
  • starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    starkaos wrote: »

+ "Preserver Star Chart" & "No Kill I" which IIRC was the last trophy Cryptic designed. And that was before even Romulans became playable. Kill wall trophies from all early species designed should still be all claimable; the accolade overview should show which exactly are... eh... worth mass murdering.

Romulans are slightly different with their trophies. You have no choice in which trophies are acquired like the Romulan helmet and Virinat Colony picture that are obtained through various missions. Have to use a Tier 1 to Tier 4 Starfleet or Klingon ship to see the standard trophies with a Romulan character.
  • alchemist1221xb#9497 alchemist1221xb Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Yeah so, I wasn't really talking about new trophies, I don't know how or why that came up. I'm talking about existing trophies & how to unlock them. For example, the "no kill i" trophy from Obisek; according to in game dialogue it's supposed to be in the conference room, something not normally accessible in the console version (unless the defiant & voyager interiors are purchased). So since I have no access to it, I'm wondering if other trophies that are normally available on PC could potentially just not be included (as yet) on console or if I trashy just haven't unlocked them yet.

I hope that clarified what I was talking about as it was not actually related to the PC version or "new" accolades.
  • theanothernametheanothername Member Posts: 1,511 Arc User
    Yeah so, I wasn't really talking about new trophies, I don't know how or why that came up. I'm talking about existing trophies & how to unlock them. For example, the "no kill i" trophy from Obisek; according to in game dialogue it's supposed to be in the conference room, something not normally accessible in the console version (unless the defiant & voyager interiors are purchased). So since I have no access to it, I'm wondering if other trophies that are normally available on PC could potentially just not be included (as yet) on console or if I trashy just haven't unlocked them yet.

I hope that clarified what I was talking about as it was not actually related to the PC version or "new" accolades.

Thats a floor trophy. I have read that interiors on console kind of suck really hard so no idea where to look. On PC the one floor trophy slot is in the crew mess hall on regular Klingon & Starfleet interiors, the Constitution interior and a special trophy room on the Defiant interior. Have no ship from the Intrepid class family so no idea if & where these have floor trophies.

I do guess that all currently accessible trophies are "available" just like they are available to a Romulan char on PC. You just have no spot to show them off. At least the mission floor trophies starkaos & I named. I'm not sure if its still possible to get the Crystalline Trophy in the current form; when it was able to gain it required you to be on spot 1 for contribution on the mission. I never really pursued the other "make most damage" team trophies so no idea about them regardless of PC or console.