test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Damage floaters permanently on

qqqqiiqqqqii Member Posts: 473 Arc User
Still can't turn them back off after last update, either ground or space. Have even tried turning them on and back off.

Comments

• jaguarskxjaguarskx Member Posts: 5,945 Arc User
    Turning off the damage floaters seems to be working fine for me. Just to make sure, you did click "OK" to apply the changes, right?

Below are screenshots I have taken with and without the damage floaters as well as the settings I used to turn off the floaters. Because the displayed damage is considered part of the UI, I have to type in "screenshot_ui" (no quotes) in the chat field to capture them.

Damage Floaters On (Default)

qJ7q36U.jpg

ukUyFR2.jpg

OJen3HC.jpg

Damage Floaters Off

isZi6qf.jpg

FtvjMjv.jpg

wBi8iSw.jpg

UZb4ZhN.jpg
  • duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,867 Arc User
    A new damage floater type has been added with S13 (basically corresponding to minions), it's on by default.
    Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
  • jaguarskxjaguarskx Member Posts: 5,945 Arc User
    A new damage floater type has been added with S13 (basically corresponding to minions), it's on by default.

I guess that is the "Show created-entity floaters" setting which I did not set switch off in my settings screenshot. I didn't create any "minions" so I did not notice that.
  • qqqqiiqqqqii Member Posts: 473 Arc User
    Yup, that's the one; took me a few looks to realize what had changed.