test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Still waiting for Romulan and Reman Boffs to be fixed. They do not run.

jaguarskxjaguarskx Member Posts: 5,945 Arc User
There have been several threads created by different players complaining about Romulan and Reman Boffs not able to keep pace when the player character is running. The bug still persists and it does not matter if the Romulan captain is Fed aligned or KDF aligned. It's been like this since at least November 2016.

Comments

• Options
    ralphgraphiteralphgraphite Member Posts: 628 Arc User
    Is it just Romulan and Reman boffs? I've been noticing that my Fed boffs don't even remotely keep up. It was most noticeable when I worked my Temporal toon through the Nimbus arc 2-3 weeks ago, I don't remember being able to leave people so far behind in the past.
  • Options
    No such problem with the Boffs on my AoY (Temporal) captain when it comes to ground missions. Almost every time I play STO I go to Nimbus III as part of my Dil grind routine. I also replay "A Fistful of Gorn" from time to time to collect the reward box for "Law". You can only have one Law Doff, so opening that reward box will reward a random Doff; most of the time they have been very rare.

I use Boffs that I received from doing the recruitment missions.
  • Options
    tirpider#8006 tirpider Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    "A fistful of Gorn" is exactly where I became sick of my AoY BOffs lagging behind. May as well beam down alone if you want to run at all.
  • Options
    Yeah, I have not used AoY Boffs since around September or October 2016 so I never notice that particular problem.
  • Options
    tirpider#8006 tirpider Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    I do still use them, so I still have that problem.
  • Options
    accordvtec77accordvtec77 Member Posts: 140 Arc User
    For me, this seems to be limited to the Romulan Faction in general. I have Fed characters with Romulan Embassy BOFFs. They have no issues keeping up. But the Romulan characters I've created, away team can't keep up, regardless of what race they are. I thought this was fixed? Guess not.
  • Options
    duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,867 Arc User
    Adding a bridge officer type to the list of affected non-runners: K-13 science Vulcan. Bug report filed in game too.
    Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
  • Options
    *** BUMP ***